top of page
  • Writer's pictureGerald Burmeister

Tax obligations when renting out your Property in Mexico

Renting your condo out when you're not using it? Here's a peak at your tax obligations:

*You must register as a person or as a corporation with SAT under the TENANT or LEASING tax regime.

*You must issue FACTURAS for rents received, charge, report, and pay the IVA (VALUE ADDED TAX)

*You must report your earned income and pay ISR (TAX OVER PROFITS) you're entitled to some deductions here.

*Leases of less than 6 months are obliged to pay a 3% municipality lodging fee

*These obligations are exactly the same if you use a company to rent the property on your behalf.

I can help you lower the ISR tax obligation through our Copyrighted ©️ strategies.


Gerald Burmeister

61 views0 comments


Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page